1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time… I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say “Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too”. Damn Right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4. When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, “did ya see that?” No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask “Can I ask you a question?”… Didn’t give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is ‘new and improved’. Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new.
8. When people say “life is short”. What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks “Has the bus come yet?” If the bus came, would I be standing here???
Posts tagged ‘funny’
Det kan godt være, at der er nogle derude, som er uenige med mig i, at det her er verdens bedste tale der nogensinde er lavet.
Før I begynder, at dømme om den er god eller dårlig, så synes jeg, at I skal se den færdig først. Derefter kan I begynde, at komme med jeres meninger.
Talen er lavet af en mand, der hed Charlie Chaplin, og nogle af jer har måske hørt navnet før. Han var blev født den 16 april, 1889, og døde iden 25 december, 1977. Han var en amerikansk-engelsk skuespiller, filminstruktør, manuskriptforfatter, og komponist.
It may well be that there are some out there who disagree with me that this is the greatest speech ever made.
Before You start, to judge whether it is a good or bad speech, I think You should see it to the end first. Then You can write your opinion.
The speech is made by a man named Charlie Chaplin, and some of you may have heard the name before. He was born on April 16, 1889, and died back 25 December, 1977. He was an American English actor, film director, screenwriter, and composer.
Mr.Doob is a homesite where they are making funny animation things, its fun to try all the things in the homesite, there are 39 programs you can try, you dont have to download anything to try it,
You can try it with friends, family, party’s or you can just do it alone, it is that worth to waste your time with if you are bored or just want some fun!
Examples on the things they have made:
-Draw program with special effect’s you can switch between ( you can save your picture or share i)
-A wierd thing that mind f*ck you
-Funny 3D figure dancing… ._.
Der er så mange Mennesker som bruger YouTube, YouTube er blevet populært både for unge og voksne, I denne video viser de både sjove og tosset videoer.
Folk bruger for det meste YouTube som underholdning.
Men desværre er der også nogle der bruger YouTube til at gøre nar med andre F.eks. at de laver en parodi af en video, eller bare nogle mennesker. der er tit videoer som folk bruger til at ydmyge folk med, og for det meste skiver folk faktisk dårlige kommentar, men de har rettigheder til at skrive deres mening.
men for det meste ser folk faktisk de kendte Youtube videoer f.eks. ”Charlie Beat me”, ”Baby” af Justin bieber, ”rick” og ”Neon cat”
Top 100 kendte videoer, FOR EVER